At New World, we're all New Zealanders ourselves; you can see it in our stores and in our people. We know food and fun go hand in hand, and so we love to inspire new tastes and food adventures, because life is so much better when we come together over a great meal with friends and family.
Foodstuffs Retail operations cover all of the major retail segments in the grocery market. We operate under the following banner groupings:
- Full-service supermarkets trade as New World.
- Large scale food retail warehouses trade as PAK'nSAVE.
- Rural and small-town supermarkets trade as Four Square.
- Beer, wine & spirits retailers trade as Liquorland.
- Fresh foods outlets trade as Raeward Fresh (South Island only).
- Small convenience stores trade under the name On the Spot (South Island only).
Each individual store is owner-operated by a co-operative member.
Foodstuffs is represented in almost every town and rural provincial centre and is one of the largest employers in the community.
You can contact Foodstuffs Category teams in each region to enquire about ranging your product at any of our Banner groups.
Our customers trust Trents to supply them with all their foodservice needs across the South Island. We make shopping wholesale an enjoyable experience for all kinds of organisations. We select our suppliers with the utmost care to guarantee that our customers get the best Dry Goods, Chilled & Frozen, Fresh Produce, Liquor and Meat.